Banana Powder Processing Machine Line Video
Mar 16 2022 By Maria Follow Us:
Banana powder, also named the banana flour, usually refers to flour made from green bananas. Traditionally used as a more economical alternative to wheat flour, it is widely used in Africa and Jamaica. It is now sometimes used as a gluten-free substitute for wheat flour, or as a starch-resistant starch. Since green bananas are used as raw materials, the raw banana noodles have a faint banana flavor, but it disappears after cooking, but there is some earthy flavor. Also, banana powder is a good substitute for white or whole wheat white flour.
1. Raw material and slice processing
The raw material for processing dried bananas requires a high degree of maturity, that is, the period when it reaches edible maturity, good color and flavor. First, pick out the rotten and diseased bananas, then use a banana slicer for peeling and slicing.
2. Blanching, color protection treatment
Banana pulp contains polyphenols, even if it is a ripe banana, there are still polyphenols in the pulp, which will cause browning during processing and storage of finished products. In order to obtain products with good color and luster, it is necessary to carry out color protection treatment. 5‰ citric acid, 3‰ sodium metabisulfite, soak for 15 minutes. This will enhance the flavor and add vitamins, but the main purpose is to prevent the banana chips from browning.
3. Air-dried banana slices :Use the wind generated by the air dryer to blow the moisture off the surface of the banana slices. With the conveyor belt with variable frequency to adjust the speed, it is set as flat net conveying according to the properties of banana slices.
4. Banana drying process:Bananas are rich in sugar. During the drying process, if the temperature is too high, for example, reaching 80 degrees Celsius, the phenomenon of sugar caramel will occur. If the temperature is too low, the baking time will be too long, neither of which meets the requirements. Therefore, the drying temperature should be controlled at 60-65 degrees Celsius, and the drying should be completed within 18-20 hours. The moisture content of the finished product is required to be 16%. The fruit and vegetable dryer uses a large air volume axial flow fan to work in a circular manner. Through the built-in electric heating tube, it is equipped with a high-power thyristor controller, PID digital display intelligent temperature controller, relays and other control devices. The temperature control accuracy is high and the appointment time is realized Function, automatic constant temperature, automatic dehumidification and other functions, over-temperature automatic alarm, making the control more user-friendly.
5. Banana grinding: use a universal grinding machine to grind the dried banana slices, and the powder is fine.
How much does a banana powder production line cost?
Banana slicers, blanching machines, mills, dryers and other machinery have different specifications, and different models can be selected according to production requirements. Different models have different prices. Generally speaking, it is relatively advantageous to choose the finished product price. However, if you have individual needs, you can contact us directly, and we will provide modular design for free collocation and combination.