What Equipment Does A Tomato Paste Production Line Need?
Apr 02 2022 By Maria Follow Us:
Tomato paste, a paste-like concentrate of tomatoes. It is widely used in Western food. In Chinese cooking, it is mainly used for the modulation of sweet and sour "tomato sauce" flavors, such as tomato sauce fish flower, tomato rabbit diced, tomato sauce tenderloin, etc. In addition to lycopene, tomato paste also contains B vitamins, dietary fiber, minerals, protein and natural pectin. Compared with fresh tomatoes, the nutrients in tomato paste are more easily absorbed by the body. Tomato paste is popular and easy to buy, so do you know how tomato paste on the market is produced?
The tomato paste production line is specially developed for the production of tomato paste. The tomatoes are preheated, crushed, separated, concentrated, sterilized and filled in a sterile environment. The materials in the whole process are processed in a closed environment to retain the original flavor and taste of the raw materials.
The process flow of tomato paste mainly includes the following aspects:
1. Tomato cleaning
The tomatoes are transported into the production workshop by hydraulic conveying. The hydraulic conveying can remove the grass, leaves and other sundries mixed into the tomato raw materials, and can also wash away the soil, sand, microorganisms and pesticides attached to the surface of the tomatoes, and then enter the washing machine to strengthen the cleaning. ;
Crushing tomatoes is for better pulping and improving pulping rate. Tomato crushing is divided into hot crushing process and cold crushing process. The crushing method used has a certain relationship with the quality of raw materials and the quality requirements of products;
3. Preheating to kill the enzyme
Tomatoes need to be preheated before beating. The main purpose is to inhibit the activity of pectinase and prevent the product from separating juice; to soften the broken pulp, which is conducive to beating and reduce the loss of beating, and increase the viscosity of the product; remove the fruit The air in the interstitial space and the juice is conducive to the preservation of vitamins and avoids foaming during heating and concentration;
4. Beating and refining
Beating and refining is one of the important processes in tomato paste processing. The beating and refining process is completed at one time by crushing tomatoes in a refiner. The slag rate produced by beating and refining should be controlled at a certain proportion. If the slag is too wet, the loss rate of raw materials will increase, and the slagging rate must be low; if the slag is too dry, the seeds will be squeezed by the scraper in the beater. Broken, affecting the flavor and shape of the finished product;
5. Vacuum concentration
Tomato puree needs to be concentrated nearly six times to make tomato paste. The equipment currently used is still mostly concentrated by vacuum evaporation. The three-effect or four-effect forced circulation tubular evaporator is often used, and the multi-effect forced circulation tubular evaporator is suitable for the evaporation and concentration of materials with relatively viscous and poor fluidity;
6. High temperature instantaneous sterilization
Rapid sterilization in a short period of time, so that the nutrients of the material are not damaged or lost, and the color of the product does not change;
The filling machine can be customized according to the needs, and can be packaged into various styles according to the design requirements, such as large bag filling, glass bottle filling, etc.
Main equipment of tomato paste production line
1. Tomato washing machine: Tomatoes enter the water tank and are fully dispersed, rolled, cleaned and conveyed under the action of high-pressure water flow and strong air bubbles. Sediment eluted from the surface of the tomatoes sinks to the bottom. In the treatment of precipitated impurities, the water circulation of the circulating pump allows the impurities to enter the water circulation tank. The filter device of the water tank can be disassembled freely. The filtered impurities are left in the water tank. It can remove impurities in time to ensure the cleaning effect of the product;
2. Air dryer: natural air drying with large air volume and low noise fan, made of high-quality SUS304 stainless steel, the air dryer is designed to be turned over and conveyed multiple times, and has a reverse and reverse air device to prevent drying dead ends, the drying effect is good, and the speed of the equipment can be adjusted. Adjustment, smooth conveying and high efficiency;
3. Multifunctional fruit and vegetable slicer: The multifunctional fruit and vegetable slicer is mainly used for slicing, shredding and dicing fruits and vegetables. The cut surface is fresh and of good quality, and the thickness of the product is uniform. At the same time, the machine has high slicing efficiency and convenient operation;
4. Tomato beater: The motor drives the scraper installed on the spline at high speed through the belt drive. When the crushed tomatoes enter the machine through the feeding port, the pulp receiving tray evenly distributes the material to the scraper and the machine. at the screen. Due to the rotary action of the scraper and the existence of the lead angle, the material moves along the cylinder to the outlet end, and the moving trajectory is spiral, and the material is affected by centrifugal force during the movement between the scraper and the screen cylinder Grind, the juice and meat (which has been slurried) are sent to the next process through the sieve holes, (the double beater is linked to repeat the above process) The skin and seeds are discharged from the slag hopper to achieve automatic separation the goal of. As long as the screens of different specifications are changed and the lead angle of the scraper is adjusted, different beating speeds can be changed to obtain satisfactory results;
5. Forced circulation tube evaporator: under vacuum state, continuous low temperature circulation heating makes the tomato paste boil at low temperature to evaporate the water, so as to maximize the protection of the nutrients in the tomato and the original taste. By means of a circulating pump, the ketchup is circulated in the tubes, heated to superheat at a pressure above the normal liquid boiling point. After entering the separator, the pressure of the ketchup drops rapidly causing some of the liquid to flash or boil rapidly. Since the circulation of the ketchup is continuously maintained, the flow rate and temperature in the tube can be adapted to the requirements of the product.
Gelgoog Food Machinery has always focused on providing one-stop food processing solutions for fruit and vegetable processing manufacturers. For more than ten years, the products produced by Gelgoog Food Machinery have won a good reputation among peers and customers due to their excellent quality, reasonable price and stable operation.
Gelgoog Food Machinery has mature production lines for all kinds of jam and juice processing. It truly provides all-round technical support before sales, and continues to follow up product maintenance after sales to provide customers with more secure and convenient services. In research and development, production, sales, service On the road of integration, it continues to grow and develop. If you have the demand for jam processing production line, please contact us in time. Gelgoog food machinery will create exclusive solutions according to your actual production to help improve the efficiency of food processing.